Never throw anything away...You can use that! What for? I don't know yet but when the project comes around you will wish you had it. That was, and still is my mindset when it comes to crafting. I'm learning that I'm not alone in this.
Destash is a way of reducing your collection of craft supplies. Now you can throw it away, if you feel it does not have value, or you can sell your items. I'm sure if you are like me, you'd like to make a few bucks selling your items, and get at least a little return on your investment.
Now I've seen folks attempt to get top dollar for their supplies. There is nothing wrong with that, but I can say that there is always the hassle of no interested buyers, or shipping, or meet ups. Been there done that, I'll pass. I think having one place where I can just hand over my box of stuff and let someone give me a few bucks is faster, easier and more efficient way to unload my unwanted items. Well I've got just the thing for that:
923 Fabrics and Crafts is an online craft resale store that specializes in giving pre-owned /gently used craft tools and supplies new life! We host monthly events all over our area.
The ReStash Pop Up is where you can bring your stash and sell it on the spot. Get Cash for your Stash! It doesn't get any better than that. In addition, it provides them with an opportunity to take advantage of money saving deals.
ReStash: The act of giving a pre-owned craft supplies new life
So what happens to the stuff 923 buys?
The items we purchase become our ReStash inventory available for purchase by other creators.
1. Saving money: ReStash inventory is often gently used or older model tools and supplies, therefore discounted compared to a brand new version of the same item.
2. Starting small: New crafters don't always have the ability to purchase all the gadgets needed to create. ReStash offers low cost supplies giving new creators access to the resources they need and want but may not be able to afford.
3. Recycle: Its good for everyone. Do you want your old sewing machine to live forever in a land fill? I cringe at the thought. ReStash gives these items new life!
4. Giving back: ReStash is a way to share our stash and give back to the crafting community.
5. Everything old is new again: How often do you see trends come back around. Maybe in a newer slicker way but the original still rings true. ReStash can provide you with access to older inventory that may not be found in stores anymore.
No matter how much we want to, no matter how big of an investment, we can't keep everything. But we can make a little cash in our process of destashing. Are you ready to get started?